Welcome to UEDA
Urban Economic Development Association (UEDA) of Wisconsin
1915 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 260
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Phone: (414) 562-9904
UEDA is a nonprofit membership association. Our members are actively involved and steer the direction of the organization as we strive to connect them with new resources and potential new partners.
Who are our members? They represent individual citizens, community-based organizations, financial institutions, private corporations, foundations as well as government agencies that are working or have interest in the community and economic development sector. View a list of our 2016 Members, who represented over 225 highly-engaged individuals from over 60+ nonprofit organizations, corporations, small businesses and government agencies. And check out our 2015 Members here.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
We invite you to become a member of UEDA if you are interested in:
- Economic development, including job creation, regional cooperation, public transportation, urban agriculture, manufacturing and workforce development
- Community development and activities that support strong and
- Affordable housing development and foreclosure mitigation
- Commercial and neighborhood revitalization
Our members represent a broad range of professionals and others who are dedicated to the needs of under-represented or underserved communities. UEDA Members are provided opportunities to participate in events and projects that help forward economic development and job creation efforts for local communities in southeast Wisconsin.
"UEDA does important work and raises the profile and
visibility of community development issues very effectively. We are
proud to work with UEDA as a collaborative partner."
- Leigh Kunde, former Executive Director of the Nonprofit Center of Milwaukee